Friday, December 19, 2008

Things that make me happy and excited

I was reading a favorite blog this morning, Bluebirdbaby, and she had a beautiful post of what makes her happy and excited. At the end she said "What about you?" So here we go, things that make me happy and excited:

- my girls and my mom
- my friends (where would I be without them!)
- my dog and cats (I'd adopt more if I could)
- my job and supervisor - she's great!
- my new treadmill that will hopefully help me lose 20 pounds before spring break
- excited about going to Sanibel Island in April. It's my favorite place!
- I really want to paint the bedrooms and family room - maybe a Christmas present to the house? Motivation is lacking.
- trying to figure out if I can redesign my blog myself (html is my life)
- When Ginny actually eats her dinner without aggravating Nana and we all get up from the table together. Nothing makes me happier these days!

How about you? Leave a comment so I can go and see what you think of!

No comments: