Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday!


Yikes! It's time for Not Me Monday! Honesty and admitting these things is supposed to be good for the soul, right?!

I did not give my 4 year old daughter a sippy cup of milk after lunch and get her to fall asleep so I could have a much needed 2 hour nap. She was being so noisy and pestering me!

I did not cave and let my daughters sleep together last night. It usually would have been a school night, but no school til January 6. I had to keep going upstairs to get them quiet and stop pestering each other but they eventually fell asleep. No more of that!

I did not, yet again, get a candy bar when I went to the drug store by myself -- the king sized Reeses cups no less. I have to stop! I bought a treadmill last week and have yet to get on it. I gained 1.4 pounds in Weight Watchers last week. Shows where those candy bars are going! We are off to Florida in April and this is not helping get ready.

I did not hit my snooze button for an hour this morning 'cause I didn't want to get up!

I did not volunteer our home to be a kennel for my friend's kittens. She fosters cats/kittens until they find a home and she's going to Tennessee for the holidays. These 2-3 kittens will be an addition to our 5 cats and 2 dogs. I LOVE cats/kittens and we can get our fill of kittens and then give them back!

I did not add 4 new blogs to read everyday when I get to work. People amaze and inspire me on a daily basis, including MckMama!

Go read more Not Me Monday posts to see that I am not the only one needing to confess!

1 comment:

Momma P said...

Good luck with Weight Watchers! It works wonders, but it's so hard to change eating habits. Those candy bars are delicious!!!