Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not Me Monday!


I'm a day behind admitting to things I really shouldn't do on another Not Me Monday! Thanks for reminding me, LucieP!

Read other tales of Not Me Monday! at My Charming Kids.

I did not buy a candy bar several times this past week when I was able to go to the store by myself. After all, if the girls were with me, they'd want a candy bar too. Sugar/chocolate isn't good for kids, is it!?

I did not stay up several nights later than I should trying to get our Christmas card done. It turned out super and now I just have to pick them up from Wolf Camera and get them in the mail.



I did not again start thinking about wanting to give birth to a child. I have two absolutely wonderful adopted daughters! I'm not feeling that craving of feeling a life growing inside of me! After all, I'm almost 44! Shesh!

I am not considering getting my fourth tattoo for my 44th birthday at the end of this month. They are addictive!

I think that is enough for this Monday! Have a great week!

No comments: