Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday!

I love Mondays because of MckMama!

I did not eat too much for Thanksgiving... and again on Thanksgiving night.

I did not spend too much money when I took the girls to IKEA on Friday. I did return $250 of it the next day though! I REALLY wanted that new comforter. :-(

I did not already overspend on my Christmas budget after only two shopping trips. Guess I need to look at what I bought versus my list.


I did not let Juliana pick out her own Nintendo DS game for Christmas, buy it, and then tell her she can have it in 24 days. Torture for an 11 year old.

I did not have Ginny with me when I returned one of the two baby dolls I bought, and when she saw it and got upset, I did not tell her that I was returning it because Santa was going to be bringing her one just like her friend, Sophia's babydoll.

No comments: