Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Can't believe it's Monday again! Not Me Monday's have changed my day!

I did not drag my daughters all over Atlanta on Sunday doing returns and exchanges. Well, I did have to get the 2 ceiling fans credited to my credit card, get Ginny's haircut, get a new remote control for the TV, see if the public library had Ginny's school book and pick up the dog's medicine. We were gone all afternoon! Whew!

I did not get all of the Christmas decorations up over the weekend like I promised. Almost done, but not quite. I love Tinsel on the tree and it is done!

I did not run back to bed Saturday morning at 8:00 am after I got my 4 year old settled in front of the TV and leave her to my mom while I slept another 2 hours. I did remember to thank my mom!

I did not covet the beautiful family that I met this weekend through my daughter. She went to the Children's Healthcare parade and then spent the night Saturday with her new friend Nia. Her family is beautiful. Her mom, Bonnie, and husband, Rene, are foster parents. She spent an hour with me on Sunday telling me about their many former blessings and current ones. Beautiful family!

See other not so perfect moms with their Not Me Mondays on My Charming Kids!

---------------------------

On another more important note, please pray for Ashley Adams as she is battling another illness. The poor little girl; her mom and family are so tired and worried.

1 comment:

LucieP said...

aren't naps great! and moms too of course! it sounds like you are one busy lady!

When I clicked on your link, it sent me to last week's post...

Another Not Me!