Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has not been over 7 weeks since my last blog post and almost 5 months since my last Not Me! Monday! post.

There has not been anything for me to confess in those 5 months (I saw those eye rolls!).

I do not still finish food that my daughter leaves in the car after I drop her off at daycare in the morning. Actually it does depend on what it is.

We did not get another dog, saying that it is "Juliana's dog" and therefore her responsibility. I do not get up with the dog in the early hours and laying on the couch so that she will stop barking and not wake everyone else in the house. Sassy, the new dog, is not starting training today that will last for 3 weeks and is $1,300. I am not thankful that Mr. Moorefield is coming to our house to train her every weekday for 3 weeks. (Actually I'm very thankful and excited to try and get some management of the dog going! It's been a rough few weeks.)

I am not melting under this extended, horrible 90+ degree heat in Atlanta and go from AC to AC swearing about the weather. Not me!

I think I will stop there with my confessions! I could go on and on after a 5 month hiatus.

No comments: