Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last night

I was very proud of myself last night. I woke up when Mom took Casey out at 2:30am, so I went to the bathroom too. Ginny woke me up at 3:45am needing to go the bathroom and decided she was thirsty and water wouldn't do. So I gently and calmly explained that she can't get anything but water in the middle of the night and asked her if she wanted to sleep with me (she was wide awake and I wanted to go back to sleep).

When she came into my room, we spent a little longer trying to calm her down and convince her I wasn't going to get her some milk. She finally calmed, laid down, and went to sleep.

I was so proud that I didn't lose my temper, kept calm, and won the battle. Whoo hoo!

I then had a dream about being in the hospital with my brother, Trey, and putting him into rehab. It was a very sad dream and the sadness had stayed with me all day. I wish we'd been able to help him.

Lunch with my friend Terry tomorrow. For some reason, I haven't seen her since the end of March. Juliana will be there so we don't be able to have a GOOD talk, but it will be a nice lunch with the 2 of them.

Thank the Lord for a 3 day weekend!

No comments: