Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Debt fight

2010 is the year I am going to make huge progress on eliminating my debt.

At least, those are my plans. Last month was the highest amount I've ever owed and I refuse to go higher (an emergency could bite my butt--Murphy could move in).

I've had a spreadsheet to track all purchases, but now I'm going to track my percentage paid. Something to give me incentive and hope. So, at the right I'm starting at 0% for February and look forward to that percentage going up in March!

Tomorrow (going to give myself some time to find it) I'm going to start Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University--I've actually owned it for the past 3 years, but never listened to. Yea, me!

Pray for my diligence, focus, gazelle-like intensity!

"Live like no one else, so you can live like no one else!" - Dave Ramsey

No comments: