Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Word for 2010?

Ali Edwards says that in 2007 she "started a public tradition of choosing a single word to focus on over the course of the year."

I'm really not sure what it should be. Last year I chose "freedom." I don't think that was the right word for 2009. Or maybe I didn't find the freedom I was looking for. Maybe I didn't focus enough.

It's that time again. One little word for 2010. Maybe I'll think about it for a couple days. Any suggestions or comments? What word would yours be? Here are the words from people participating with Amy in 2009.

I think this is a good idea. A necklace to wear daily to help me focus on my word. Now I just have to figure out my word....

1 comment:

StressedBlessed Mom in GA said...

My boss, Carole, was thinking of peace or reach. Two very good ideas.