Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



It's Not Me! Monday!

I did not stay up too late for the past few nights arranging old pictures of my oldest daughter. I do not have to start scanning adorable pics that I don't have electronically. I did not need a digital camera 10 years ago!

I did not get a candy bar to supplement my nonexistent diet every time I went to a store by myself this week. This is not a reoccurring theme. I do not need to bring one of my girls with me every where I go. After all I really do not want to buy them a candy bar, too!

I did not go back to bed on Saturday and Sunday mornings after settling my youngest daughter in front of the television with her milk at 7:30 and stay in bed until 9:30/10:00. I am not thankful we live with my mother who begrudgingly lovingly keeps the girls entertained until I re-surface.

I did not take over the living room with all of the old spring/summer clothes and old toys to sell at Kidsignments next week. I do not have a lot of work to do before drop off this Saturday. I am not looking forward to spending hours at the pre-sale on Monday evening. I do not enjoy looking for great clothes bargains! I do not enjoy spending 3 hours standing in the checkout line with my friend Kelly eating Chik-fil-a and looking in boxes of stuff as we slowly creep towards checkout. Bedding, books, toys, videos, oh my!

You can head over to MckMama's My Charming Kids to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

LOVE your NMM! Found you on MckMamas blog and popped on over :)
~Elyse~